1. Register the player on USA Hockey - If you are signing up for the Learn to Play wait list you do not need to register for USA Hockey until you are notified that you have a spot in the program.
Each player must be registered with USA Hockey before they are able to complete the registration with the Jr Ice Flyers. Please go to the USA Hockey website to complete registration (https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/login_input.action). Make sure you keep the USA Hockey registration number, because you will need it to complete your registration with the Jr Ice Flyers.
2. Find your registration program below and click Begin Registration
The registration page may have many different programs listed. Find the program that you would like to register for (or you are eligible for) and click the Begin Registration button.
3. Read the restrictions and click continue
The resulting page will display restrictions for this program, indicating that only adults can register their children of a certain age or grade, or that the program is only open to adults. Click continue to move to the next page.
4. If you have an account, sign in. If not, create an account
On the sign in page, you'll need to login with your email address and personal password. If you've registered on this organization's site before you probably have an account. If you aren't sure, click "forgot," enter your email and a password reset email will be sent to you. If you are a new user, click Create Account, enter your email and then click the button to continue. An email will be sent to you where you can establish a password. Once created, return to the website and enter your email and that password in the sign in field to continue.
5. Enter the Guardian's or Adult's information and click submit.
We first need to collect information about the parent or guardian if this is a registration for a youth player. Once all of the information has been filled in, click submit at the bottom of the page.
6. Enter the player's information and click submit.
Enter the player's information here after entering the adult information on the prior pages. Click submit at the bottom of this page to continue.
7. Complete the Supplemental Form questions and click submit.
This page is made up of custom questions that your organization would like to collect data for. Complete all of the required fields and click submit at the bottom of the page to continue.
8. And, finally, make payment to complete or register another player.
If you have multiple players to register you can click Register Another, register all members and then pay for all at once. If you only have a single registration to complete, click Pay Now to pay electronically.