Northwest Florida Hockey League Fundraising Guidelines
Player registration fees currently only cover the basic operating costs of NFHL programs.
- Every fundraising activity must be approved by the Board of Directors and have an ap-proved point of contact/leader.
- Every Fundraising point of contact/leader will be responsible for managing all activities, control of money, tracking volunteer hours, safety of the kids, and remain (or put someone in charge) with the activity throughout, set up/clean up.
- Proceeds of all fundraising activities will go to the designated Teams Budget.
- Requests for fundraisers are submitted by coaches for specific items or activities (tournament fees, etc.) and shall be approved by the Board of Directors.
- Fundraising dollars may not be used for: lodging, travel, meals etc.
- Each registered player is required to participate in 1 of the 3 available fundraising options per hockey season. The 3 options are: sign up a sponsor for the league, volunteer a certain number of hours, or buy yourself out.
NFHL depends on sponsorships and gifts from businesses and individual community members to grow and fully fund its program’s goals. Each registered player is required to participate in 1 of the three available fundraising options per hockey season. Please visit our Sponsorship page for more information.